Professor S.S. Kruglikov
Professor V.N. Kudryavtsev
D.I. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia
Miusskaya sq. 9, Moscow 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (499) 978-5990
Fax: +7 (495) 609-2964
Rules for Reviewing Papers Submitted to the Journal
1. A manuscript submitted for the publication is examined with respect to the complying the Journal profile and general requirements for the manuscripts. The manuscript is sent to one or, if necessary, to two reviewers.
2. Reviewing may be made by the Editor-in-Chief, members of the Editorial Board (by the request of the Editor-in-Chief) or by leading specialists in the particular field.
3. Final decision on the fate of the manuscript is taken by the Editor-in-Chief. In any doubtful cases the manuscript and reviews are considered by the Editorial Board.
4. Texts of the reviews are sent to the Author of the manuscript. The reviews are sent to the High Attestation Commission at its request.
5-6. The reviews are stored at the editorial office for at least two years.
7. If two reviewers evaluate the manuscript negatively even after its correction by the Author, it is rejected by the Editor-in-Chief.
8. Reviewing is made free of charge.